Is ALUMINUM hiding in your NATURAL deodorant?
I used to think that "Crystal Deodorants" were the safe way to avoid aluminum in my deodorant (because who wants Alzheimer’s or cancer by putting toxins right by your lymph nodes?) Turns out I was being “greenwashed” … the front says “no aluminum”, but if you look at the ingredients, there really is another form of aluminum in it… what?!
The full name for "Potassium Alum" is "Potassium ALUMINUM Sulfate".
According to an article on Chemical of the Day “When you wet the deodorant stone, you're effectively putting aluminum in the most bioavailable form possible
on your body's largest organ: your skin.”
This is why it truly is all about the ingredients and the rest is just marketing. PLEASE look at your ingredients… if you need help deciphering what you’re using, or want a safe alternative, let me know.
✔ Aluminum In Crystal Deodorant Stones
✔ Exposing More Truths About Alum
✔ Are Natural Alum Crystal Deodorants Safe?
✔ Stop Using "Natural" Deodorants Until You Read This
- Our STICK DEODORANT has a fresh mint scent. Ingredients: organic arrowroot powder, organic cocoa butter, organic coconut oil, organic beeswax, baking soda, organic shea butter, organic peppermint essential oil, organic tea tree essential oil
- Our SPRAY DEODORANT is formulated with enzymes and organic essential oils. Fresh lavender scent. Ingredients: organic aloe vera juice, bitter orange flower water, witch hazel extract, organic grape alcohol, organic vegetable enzymes, lavender essential oil, sweet orange essential oil.
- Our BABY POWDER can be used as a deodorant for those who perspire lightly or added to the spray deodorant. Ingredients: organic arrowroot powder & kaolin clay
| || |
Now you can have strong, healthy, beautiful hair without harmful, damaging chemicals. Our exclusive formulas are designed to repair and restore, using the perfect combination of ingredients, including organic aloe and essential oils. Safe for color-treated hair. And safe for the environment, too.www.ShopNaturalNonToxic.com
The perfect 🍎 #teachergifts
These are my MUST HAVES when I'm teaching
✔️ Zenzoi non-toxic dry erase markers (no smell! 🙊 Found on Amazon),
✔️ Microfiber cloth erases most colors easily, and
✔️ my Pure Haven Glass Cleaner
🌿 gets the rest without streaks/ghosting ~ bonus it smells heavenly 😍 with organic peppermint essential oil!Glass Cleaner
(Item #: 40040)
Mosquito bites made the areas on my arm swell up 😕 so using our 🌿 nontoxic moisturizing mask with kaolin clay and bentonite clay to detox the bites ~ also has aloe vera and CoQ10. Good to know it's not just for face mask Friday! ❤️ product versatility!moisturizing mask
how my face feels after using this moisturizing mask with kaolin clay and bentonite clay (so great to gently detox my skin) ~ also has aloe vera 🌿 and CoQ10.moisturizing mask
New Neem-O, a soothing nontoxic ointment for cuts & bug bites ~ it calms the hurt and soothes the itch, with no 🚫 toxic chemicals. The ingredients are a wonderful blend of natural healers found in 🌿 nature – including neem (an oil from the Neem Tree that has antifungal, antibacterial, and antiviral properties), Sea Buckthorn Oil, Tea Tree Essential Oil, Jojoba and more, making it the perfect natural first aid. Neem-O
(Item #: 43001)
Great testimonial using our nontoxic safe cleaning product Master Blaster! Made with all-natural ingredients, eco-friendly, and safe around kids and pets. This plant-based multi-enzyme formula works within minutes to break down stains and eliminate odors. It’s so versatile – and it smells citrusy good! Master Blaster
(Item #: 40050)
Have you read most mascara and eyeliner labels?Coal Tar Dyes, Fragrance, Formaldehyde, Parabens, BHA & BHT, Propylene Glycol, Retinyl Acetate, Aluminum Powder, and Sodium Lauryl Sulfate
We are thrilled to introduce safe, sensational, superior-quality Mascara
– formulated with all good ingredients and absolutely no harmful chemicals. Finally, even the most sensitive eyes can rest easy and look totally gorgeous! Our field testers have given both of these newbies an enthusiastic thumbs up. Read the positive reviews … “The mascara was super easy to apply and goes on very smoothly; adds a very nice amount of color to each individual lash as it separates and lengthens.” “I can’t believe the pop I was able to achieve with the eyeliner. My eyes are so sensitive that I have trouble finding something that doesn’t irritate them. Thank you for this awesome product!” “Both work well, look natural, and don’t bother my eyes at all.” “LOVED both the mascara and the eyeliner – they both lasted all day!”
You can expect long-lasting wear with no clumping, smudging, or flaking. Our new Mascara adds volume and lash definition from root to tip; and our new Eyeliner is so easy to use – create thin lines, or go thicker for a more dramatic look.
NEW Cheeky Bronzer
! Create the perfect safe, shimmery, sun-kissed look without any harmful chemicals! Can also be used as an eye-shadow!
Tinted Moisturizers! Grab one of these 4 awesome shades that'll suit almost any skin tone! Ivory
, and Mocha
Cheeky Color Sticks! Perfect for everyday wear if you're looking for a natural pop of color in Coral
(peach) and Rouge
and enter current party # at check out.
I'm beyond excited about this!!
See it in action in this videohttps://vimeo.com/172470047/2830bb96a3
TOP TEN USES ~ what will you use it for?
1. Eliminates stains (even red wine!)
2. Freshens sheets and linens.
3. Deodorizes dance bags, hockey bags, any bag.
4. Eliminates diaper pail and garbage can odors.
5. Bathroom air freshener, anyone?!
6. Freshens pet beds and blankets.
7. Effective pre-wash spray for laundry.
8. Removes odor from sneakers, shoes and boots.
9. Car freshener.
10. Removes stains from rugs, curtains, fabrics.
“I sprayed Master Blaster in a pile of dirty laundry and my daughter’s dance bag with success.”
“It worked great! I sprayed it on a sweatshirt stained with chocolate ice cream, let it sit for a few minutes and then dabbed it with a towel. The stain had been there overnight before I treated it and it all came out!”
“I sprayed it all over the couch and sheets and it smells wonderful!”
“I used it on a dark circle that’s been on a white section of my rug. I let it sit a few seconds, blotted with a rag, and the brown circle lightened considerably. After sitting a bit longer, the stain is just about gone. SMELLS HEAVENLY!”Master Blaster
(Item #: 40050)